By watching this video lesson, you will learn 10 real English sentences that you can use in everyday life.
- Would you mind if I called you back in ___________? (a few minutes, in an hour, etc)
- I’m not quite sure I caught what you said. Would you mind repeating it one more time?
- Thank you for asking, but I am going to have to pass at this time.
- Can I help you with anything in particular?
- Hey, how did things go with ________________? (your presentation, event, phone call, etc)
- Do you happen to know how to _____________?(drive, make this, do this, etc)
- It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to speaking with you again in the future.
- I’m a little swamped at work.
- Would you mind lending/giving me a hand with ___________? (this box, etc)
- Is there anything in particular that you would like to __________? (do, eat, see, etc)
GET YOUR EBOOK
“How To Make Long Sentences In English” | 25% off
Really thank you ❤️ your video is so useful
Is there anywhere in particular you would like to visit?
Thank teacher can you tell me what I do to join in your English class
Excellent video Teacher Tiffani. Thank you so much for giving us your acknowledge
How are you? i am so great today, because i found you. I really was looking for a teacher like you.
you are amazing teach, the way you explain the sentence is so clear like water.
But I see it , clear as crystal, water in the Nile river is dark, not like ocean, crystal is crystal
Is there anyplace in particular that my family can enjoy the vocation in USA?
Helpful sentences. Your videos realy enrich my speaking skill
I want to learn new vocabulary words
Hello teach how are you! I’m amadeu from Mozambique 🇲🇿 however I can say your English video are so amazing and helpful and i really appreciate.