By watching this video lesson, you will learn 10 real English sentences that you can use in everyday life.
- Would you mind if I called you back in ___________? (a few minutes, in an hour, etc)
- I’m not quite sure I caught what you said. Would you mind repeating it one more time?
- Thank you for asking, but I am going to have to pass at this time.
- Can I help you with anything in particular?
- Hey, how did things go with ________________? (your presentation, event, phone call, etc)
- Do you happen to know how to _____________?(drive, make this, do this, etc)
- It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to speaking with you again in the future.
- I’m a little swamped at work.
- Would you mind lending/giving me a hand with ___________? (this box, etc)
- Is there anything in particular that you would like to __________? (do, eat, see, etc)
GET YOUR EBOOK