In this lesson you will learn how to pass an interview in English.
[USEFUL TIPS FOR BEFORE & DURING THE INTERVIEW]
- The main goal of the interviewer is to find out enough information about you to decide if you are a good fit for the job opening/program.
- It is important to remember that the first impression leaves a lasting impression. This means that the way you dress can help you or harm you.
- Prior to the interview, you should know your top 3 qualities/strengths, your top 3 reasons for wanting the job, and 3 facts about the company/organization.
HOW TO GIVE YOUR SELF-INTRODUCTION
[3 PARTS TO GIVING A PROPER SELF-INTRODUCTION]
- PART 1 | “Tell what type of person you are”
- Describe your character
- Briefly explain your personality
- PART 2 | “Talk about your experience briefly”
- Pick one related to the interview
- Explain why it was life changing
- PART 3 | “Explain your life philosophy”
- Explain it briefly
- Tell how it developed
- How it has/will affect your life
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
[FIRST MOST COMMON QUESTION]
- LIFE GOAL
- Describe your life goal
- Reason for making this life goal
- SHORT TERM PLAN
- What stage are you in your goal
- How will you get there
- LESSONS LEARNED/DEVELOPMENT
- Connect the company to your answer
- Explain the development
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS?
[SECOND MOST COMMON QUESTION]
- Describe your weakness
- Reason for it (always in an optimistic way)
- CHANGE TO STRENGTH
- How it can be a strength
- How you are changing it to a strength
- POSITIVE CONNECTION
- How it can help you at this company
- Connection to your future
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
[THIRD MOST COMMON QUESTION]
- Give your definition of an accomplishment
- State your accomplishment
- Who, When, Where, What, Why, How (3 – 5)
- Your feeling
- How it changed you
- How it will help you in the future
Now if you want even more details and more examples on how to answer any question in English, then you must get your How To Make Long Sentences in English e-book today. Through this ebook you will learn how to answer any question in English and also how to make long sentences in English. Keep learning and go to speakenglishwithtiffani.com/howtoebooks today.