By watching this video lesson, you will learn five things that will help you speak English faster.
STUDY WITH ME
Free English Newsletter: Receive English tips via email
English With Tiffani App: Improve your English with my English App
Daily English Vocabulary Newsletter: Take your vocabulary to the next level with these daily vocabulary lessons in your email inbox
Daily English Lessons Membership: Stop being stuck and finally go from the intermediate to the advanced English level with these daily English lessons
Speak English Like A Native Membership: Join this community and start speaking English more naturally
English Books & Resources: These resources will help you improve your vocabulary, sentence structures, interview skills, and much more
Speak clearly and loudly
- It will help you articulate your thoughts and ideas more effectively, making you appear more confident in your speech.
- This will also help you overcome any fears you may have about speaking in public because it will help you feel more confident.
- It will also help you avoid misunderstandings or misinterpretations.
Make eye contact
- It can help establish a connection with the person you are speaking to, making them feel more engaged and interested in what you are saying.
- This can also help you gauge the other person’s response to what you are saying, helping you to adjust your tone or message accordingly.
- It can also help you develop better communication skills because you will be able to better understand the person you are speaking to.
Smile when you speak
- This can help make the person listening to you feel more comfortable and relaxed in your company.
- It can also help you appear more friendly and approachable, making it easier for others to engage with you in conversation.
- This can also help to convey enthusiasm and interest in the topic you are discussing, which will cause your listeners to be more engaged as well.
Pay attention to body language
- This can help you to understand better the other person’s response, making it easier for you to adjust your message or tone accordingly.
- It can also help you to improve your own body language, which will make you more effective and confident in your ability to convey your message.
- This can also help you to become a more empathetic and effective communicator.
Believe that you can speak English well
- Believing in yourself is key to developing confidence in your speaking abilities because it can help you overcome any self-doubt.
- It can also help you to stay motivated and committed to improving your speaking skills, even in the face of challenges or setbacks.
- This can also help you maintain a positive attitude when you approach someone to start a conversation in English.