In this lesson, you will learn how to overcome 4 common English challenges. These tips will help you not get discouraged as you study English.
STUDY WITH ME
Free English Newsletter: Receive English tips via email
English With Tiffani App: Improve your English with my English App
Daily English Vocabulary Newsletter: Take your vocabulary to the next level with these daily vocabulary lessons in your email inbox
Daily English Lessons Membership: Stop being stuck and finally go from the intermediate to the advanced English level with these daily English lessons
Speak English Like A Native Membership: Join this community and start speaking English more naturally
English Books & Resources: These resources will help you improve your vocabulary, sentence structures, interview skills, and much more
10 FRUSTRATIONS / CHALLENGES
- Vocabulary | You feel overwhelmed because there are still so many words and expressions that you need to learn.
- Sentences | You feel frustrated because you feel like your sentences are still basic.
- Speaking | You are not able to speak for longer than 30 – 60 seconds in English without pausing or feeling stuck.
- Pronunciation | You still struggle with certain aspects of your English pronunciation.
- Comprehension | You feel discouraged when you watch movies/dramas and you don’t understand simple words or scenes.
- Thinking | You still have a hard time organizing your thoughts in English. (You have a tendency to think in your own language.)
- Comprehension vs. Speaking | You can understand others better but you still don’t know how to speak better English.
- Memorizing | You don’t want to memorize words every day, but you still want to learn some important/natural English words.
- Study Time | You feel like quitting because you have been studying English for so long.
- Study Partner | You don’t have anyone else around you to practice what you are learning.