By watching this video lesson, you will learn 20 different ways to say “Thank You” in English. You will gain more confidence and start sounding more like a native English speaker.
Group 1 | Focus : The person
- You’re the best
- You are the greatest!
- You’re a lifesaver!
- You have been such a big help
- Thank you for always being there
Group 2 | Focus : Quick & Easy
- Preciate’ it
- Thanks a million / Thanks a million for…
Group 3 | Focus : Their kindness
- That’s so kind of you
- That was so nice of you!
Group 4 | Focus : What you will do
- I owe you one
- I owe you big time!
- I got you next time
- How can I ever repay you?
- I am forever in your debt
Group 5 | Focus : Your appreciation
- I cannot thank you enough
- I don’t know what to say…thank you so much
- Words cannot express how much I appreciate you
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart
- You’ve made my heart smile
Learning from Zambia
You’re such an awesome teacher you always made my day better when we’re counting the best teachers in the world Tiffani, you’re the best Thanks a million
I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.