By watching this video lesson, you will learn 20 different ways to say “Thank You” in English. You will gain more confidence and start sounding more like a native English speaker.
Group 1 | Focus : The person
- You’re the best
- You are the greatest!
- You’re a lifesaver!
- You have been such a big help
- Thank you for always being there
Group 2 | Focus : Quick & Easy
- Preciate’ it
- Thanks a million / Thanks a million for…
Group 3 | Focus : Their kindness
- That’s so kind of you
- That was so nice of you!
Group 4 | Focus : What you will do
- I owe you one
- I owe you big time!
- I got you next time
- How can I ever repay you?
- I am forever in your debt
Group 5 | Focus : Your appreciation
- I cannot thank you enough
- I don’t know what to say…thank you so much
- Words cannot express how much I appreciate you
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart
- You’ve made my heart smile