By watching this video lesson, you will learn five things that will help you speak English faster.
STUDY WITH ME
Free English Newsletter: Receive English tips via email
English With Tiffani App: Improve your English with my English App
Daily English Vocabulary Newsletter: Take your vocabulary to the next level with these daily vocabulary lessons in your email inbox
Daily English Lessons Membership: Stop being stuck and finally go from the intermediate to the advanced English level with these daily English lessons
Speak English Like A Native Membership: Join this community and start speaking English more naturally
English Books & Resources: These resources will help you improve your vocabulary, sentence structures, interview skills, and much more
Way #1 | Watch English movies and TV shows
BREAKDOWN: Watching English movies and TV shows is a great way to immediately start improving your English. This can be a fun and engaging way to improve your listening skills and pick up new vocabulary. Remember to watch movies and shows that you find interesting.
- This will help you improve your listening skills.
- As you watch, you will also pick up new vocabulary and expressions used in real life.
- You will learn about different accents and cultures.
Way #2 | Read English books and articles
BREAKDOWN: Reading English books and articles is one of the most effective ways to improve your English skills. It can be a relaxing way to learn many new things. Remember to read things that you are interested in.
- As you read, your comprehension and critical thinking skills will naturally start to improve.
- Each book and article you read will help you learn new vocabulary
- This will also help your grammar improve in a natural way
Way #3 | Listen to English music
BREAKDOWN: Listening to English music is a way to learn English without any stress. It can be a nice break from your usual study routine. Remember to listen to music that you like.
- This will help you improve your ability to understand various accents
- As you listen, you will learn many real-life vocabulary words and idioms.
- You will also learn interesting things about American culture as you listen to the words of the songs.
Way #4 | Practice writing in English
BREAKDOWN: Writing in English will give you the opportunity to organize your thoughts and process information in English. This can be a great way to connect English to your daily life.
- As you practice writing in English, your grammar will also improve.
- The more you write in English, the more your ability to think critically in English will also improve.
- This will give you a way to track and record your progress.
Way #5 | Be active in online forums
BREAKDOWN: Being active and participating in online forums will actually help you feel more confident in your ability to speak English. Remember to select forums that are about topics that actually interest you.
- The more active you are, the more English writing practice you will get.
- As you participate in the online discussions, you will naturally learn new vocabulary and idioms.
- This will also give you another way to connect with other learners and native speakers
Way #6 | Practice with a partner
BREAKDOWN: Practicing what you learn with someone else will make the learning process more enjoyable. Remember, it is important to find a partner that is at your same level.
- You will learn new things from each other as you practice.
- As you practice, your communication skills will also improve.
- The more you practice, the more confident you will feel in your ability to speak English.
Way #7 | Use flashcards
BREAKDOWN: Using flashcards is a great way to review what you are learning. The more you review, the easier it will be for you to remember words when you get into real English conversations.
- They will help you recognize the words you know and the words you need to work on.
- You will able to quiz yourself and others because you have flashcards.
- This will also help you keep track of all the new words and concepts you are learning.