LEARN THE WORDS & EXPRESSIONS
This episode includes tons of new English vocabulary words and expressions. These words and expressions are used by native English speakers in natural English conversations. If you want to speak English more fluently and sound like a native English speaker, click the links below and start learning now.
- Chaotic situation
- Tone of voice
- A multitude of things
- To stand out (“You stand out no matter where you go”)
- Wholly (“Wholly American”)
- “Stick out like a sore thumb”
- The way you “carry yourself”
- Not so forward (Americans being bold)
- The concentration of immigrants/people
- Don’t be alarmed (“Don’t be alarmed if I say that I eat goat.”)
- From generation to generation
- Food food (“We had FOOD FOOD for lunch when we were growing up.” doubling up on a word to emphasize it)
- Through and through (“I am an American through and through.”)
- Tweak something
- Migrate (“Migrates to a certain area”)
- There are “pockets” of people in certain areas
Hi nice to hear you
I how you teache
I need to practic my english skill
Good conversation. Thank you 🙂
An amazing podcast I’ve just come across. Thank you Tiff for bringing us Oneeka. I noticed the kind of strategic questions you asked for throughout the conversation. It made me have additional data on american culture, the cultural sum of endless diversities, a real melting pot ????????.
God bless you with abondance.
Hello Professor Tiffany thank you for teaching me. God bless
Nice podcast and it is very importante for understend about another Country.
Thank you so much.
I would like to thank you for what you offer to your students,i realy iam proud if my teacher as you
I’m listening from Rio de Janeiro Brazil and I’m learning a lot with you I want to thank you for your support and attention with us, you have no idea how I am improving my knowledge and skills…