LEARN THE WORDS & EXPRESSIONS
This episode includes tons of new English vocabulary words and expressions. These words and expressions are used by native English speakers in natural English conversations. If you want to speak English more fluently and sound like a native English speaker, click the links below and start learning now.
- Primarily (I use my computer primarily for work.)
- I’m a morning person
- Reach a point (where we cannot live without it)
- Freeze / The screen just started freezing
- My heart stopped
- Mixed reviews
- Gimmick (Marketing gimmick)
- Bloodshot (bloodshot eyes)
- Stuck in my ways
- Computer peripheral
- Strongly suggest
- “Old soul”
- Weak connection / The connection is “weak”.
- All jokes aside
- Glitchy connection
- Obstruct / Obstructing the connection (“nothing is obstructing the connection”)
- Decrease my screen time
- The world is at your fingertips
hi my dear teacher I hope you are doing well
Hi I am glad
Thanks for the podcast.