In this lesson, you will learn how to speak fluently in English and use the words and expressions used by native English speakers. This is episode 8 of the “Real Life English” series. By following this series, you will increase your confidence and your ability to answer questions in English without being nervous.
STUDY WITH ME
Free English Newsletter: Receive English tips via email
English With Tiffani App: Improve your English with my English App
Daily English Vocabulary Newsletter: Take your vocabulary to the next level with these daily vocabulary lessons in your email inbox
Daily English Lessons Membership: Stop being stuck and finally go from the intermediate to the advanced English level with these daily English lessons
Speak English Like A Native Membership: Join this community and start speaking English more naturally
English Books & Resources: These resources will help you improve your vocabulary, sentence structures, interview skills, and much more
Vocabulary / Expressions
Definitions, Example Sentences, and Patterns
- Definition: A small close-fitting hat worn on the back of the head
- Example Sentence: Did you see the man with the beanie on yesterday?
- Synonyms: Cap or fitted hat
- Definition: Comfortable
- Example Sentence: They decided to buy the comfy chair.
- Synonyms: Cozy, cushy, snug, or soft
- Definition: A studious person enjoys studying or spends a lot of time studying
- Example Sentence: Many people said that the little boy was very studious.
- Synonyms: Scholarly, academic, intellectual, or brainy
- Definition: enjoyable, attractive, friendly, or easy to like
- Example Sentence: He had a pleasant personality.
- Synonyms: Agreeable or enjoyable
- Definition: Covering a large area
- Example Sentence: There was an expansive view from the window.
- Synonyms: Extensive or spacious