STORY ABOUT COLORFUL CAKES
Below you will find the vocabulary words and expressions that you need to understand before reading the short article. After reviewing the vocabulary words and expressions, click the link to read the article.
Read the article here:
Colorful Cakes That Look Like Fuzzy Shag Rugs You’d Regret Stepping On
- Tasty : Delicious; something that tastes good
- Edible : Able to be eaten
- Interior : The inside
- Shag : A carpet or rug with long, rough strings
- Resemblance : To look like something or someone else
Expressions / Idioms
- “Fitting (something)” : To look good with or go well with something
Now, try to find the Who, When, What, Where, and Why in the story.
Write your answers in the comments below.