By watching this video lesson, you will learn how to speak English like a native English speaker.
STUDY WITH ME
Free English Newsletter: Receive English tips via email
English With Tiffani App: Improve your English with my English App
Daily English Vocabulary Newsletter: Take your vocabulary to the next level with these daily vocabulary lessons in your email inbox
Daily English Lessons Membership: Stop being stuck and finally go from the intermediate to the advanced English level with these daily English lessons
Speak English Like A Native Membership: Join this community and start speaking English more naturally
English Books & Resources: These resources will help you improve your vocabulary, sentence structures, interview skills, and much more
Vocabulary / Expressions
Definitions, Example Sentences, and Patterns
- Definition: rising to a great height; impressively high
- Example Sentence: All the tourists were looking at the lofty mountains in front of them.
- Definition: causing great pain or anguish; agonizing
- Example Sentence: My mom said that she had an excruciating headache after the accident.
- Definition: extremely funny
- Example Sentence: Everyone said that his last movie was hysterical.
- Definition: giving help and encouragement
- Example Sentence: Studies have shown that children with supportive parents often do well at school.
- Definition: feeling very upset or surprised
- Example Sentence: Michael was shocked to discover that he had no money left in his account.